EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
Everest Base Camp is one of the ultimate trekking goals. It’s a fantastic way of exploring the delights of Nepal and getting up into the high mountains. The classic Everest Base Camp trek is a demanding trek but it’snot technical. It should be in the comfort for most competent walkers. The view from Base Camp across the Khumbu Icefall is breathtaking. The view to the summit of Everest is one to be savored.
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK – OPEN TRIP
Saturday 22nd October 2022 – Sunday 6th November 2022
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK – ITINERARY
Day 01 (16th October 2021, Saturday) – Arrive Kathmandu. Enjoy a swim at the hotel, explore and rest after travelling.
Day 02 – Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu with a local guide.
Day 03 – Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding.
Day 04 – Trek to Namche (3450m).
Day 05 – Rest day in Namche, exploring and sightseeing.
Day 06 – Trek to Thyangboche (3864m)
Day 07 – Trek to Dingboche (4300m)
Day 08 – Rest day in Dingboche
Day 09 – Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 10 – Trek to Gorak Shep (5184m)
Day 11 – Trek to Everest BC (5357m), back to Gorak Shep
Day 12 – Trek to Pangboche (3985m)
Day 13 – Trek to Namche (3450m)
Day 14 – Trek to Lukla (2900m)
Day 15 – Flight to Kathmandu, celebration meal out.
Day 16 – Trip ends, depart for the UK or stay longer in country
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
You can arrive at a time that suits you, on the first day of your trip. We will arrange a transfer to the hotel. This is the same for your outbound flight. The option of staying longer or journeying on to another destination is up to you.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (min 3 star) with breakfast included. Twin room sharing.
- All meals and lodges during the trekking period
- Airport transfers and all local transportation
- A guided city sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Internal flights to and from Lukla on a light aircraft
- Tom and myself guiding the trip along with local guides and all necessary porters and insurance
- National park fee and all other necessary permits.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to and from Kathmandu. Flights cost around £600 return.
- Lunch and evenings meals in Kathmandu
- Personal trekking gear
- Travel insurance
- Tips for porters and guides
- Alcoholic drinks and expenses of purely personal nature such as telephone, laundry etc
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK COST
The cost of the trip is £1,950 per person. Single room supplement for Kathmandu is £150 and for the whole trip £400. We ask for a £195 deposit and the rest can be paid via installments.