Virtual Race Series – Round 3 – Who will win the race? The fast / flat times or do you take to the hills??
Virtual Race Series 3 – Twist-Mas Special Half Marathon – 12th December – feel free to start when you like on this day. You must run a half marathon and record it using Strava or similar App, whilst keeping to Government guidelines on Covid – 19. It’s free to enter this race.
* You must run by yourself or in a small group
* You must stay at least 2 meters away from people you meet
* You must record your run and enter your results using the form that will be sent to you
* Twister Rules – for every 25 metre of height gained on your route, you will have one minute knocked off your finishing time. This will even out the playing field for those running a flat / fast route to those running a hilly route……but which one will win??
*If two times are the same, it will be the person with the most height gain that will win.
TWIST-MAS SPECIAL RULES:
1. Wearing a Santa hat = minus 2 minutes off of your time
2. Eat a mince pie on your run = minus 2 minutes off of your time
3. Drink some sherry or mulled drink = minus 2 minutes off of your time
4. If your route is mainly off road (more than 60%) = minus 6 minutes off your time.