VIRTUAL RACE SERIES
After the Corvid – 19 virus hit the world in 2020, it had an enormous impact on the daily lives of everyone. Outdoor space, travelling, holidays and the working lives of the ordinary person all became effected. Over night, all of our trail running races and outdoor events got postponed and that gave birth to this – Dave Talbot Adventure Events – Virtual Race Series.
Our first race was a virtual version of the Malvern Hills Trail Half Marathon and now it’s evolved into the Twister Virtual Race Series. Join us.
These events are free to join. If you want a medal, there’s an option to buy one on the registration form – we’ll get that posted out to you around race day.
THESE ARE EVENTS ARE ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE
- The race date is 15th August
- Start when you like
- Run, walk, jog a half marathon and have a great journey
HELP US CONTINUE TO PROVIDE FREE RACES BY DONATING
We’ll continue to put all our virtual races on for free but for those that can afford it and have enjoyed the event – a small donation goes a long way to covering our costs and time putting these events on. Many thanks.
PAST RACES – VIRTUAL RACE SERIES
TWISTER HALF MARATHON – 15th AUGUST
Here we go then – the last Twister results for a while……..
Female – Katie Adams with a time of 78 minutes – wow!!
Male – Dan Davies with a time of 80 minutes. Well done.
Height Gain – 1580 meters for Lee Jones. Solid effort that.
TWISTER 10 Mile – 25th JULY
Results Link Here:
- Fastest Male Time –
- Fastest Female Time –
- Most Height Gain –
TWISTER 10 km – 4th JULY
- Fastest Male Time – Anthony Bailey – 27 minutes Twister Time – Well done
- Fastest Female Time – Katie Adams – 36 minutes Twister Time – Well done
Most Height Gain – Andy Dingley – 579m over 10 km – that’s a great effort – well done
TWISTER HALF MARATHON – 20th JUNE
Fastest Male Time – Joint 1st
- Jack Kelly – 1:19 Half Marathon Time with 151 meters height gain – Twister Time – 73 minutes
- Chris Newby – 1:33 Half Marathon Time with 508 meters height gain – Twister Time – 73 minutes
I am not sure what to do about the above. You both crossed the line holding virtual hands – great sportsmanship. I think for the future I’ll say that the person with the most height gain wins but as that wasn’t a rule before……let’s twist again 🙂
Fastest Female Time – Amy Evans – 1:38 Half Marathon Time with 272 meters height gain – Twister Time – 88 minutes
Most Height Gain – Kate Dolphin – 2025 m – For a second time around. Well done.
TWISTER 10 MILE – 23rd May 2020
- Fastest Male Time – Oliver Carrington – 10 mile time 0:59 with 232 meters height gained = 50 minute TT time!!
- Fastest Female Time – Helen Beck – 10 mile time 1:09 with 232 meters height gained = 60 minute TT time!!
Most Height Gain – Kate Dolphin with 1407 meters of ascent….. Double thumbs up from me 🙂
TWISTER 10 KM – 9th May 2020
- Fastest Male Time – Adam Mulholland – 42 minutes with 425 meters of height gain = Time 25 minutes!!
- Fastest Female Time – Sarah Gresswell – 48 minutes with 326 meters of height gain = Time 35 minutes!!
- Most Height Gain – Richard Lambert – 1115 meters in 10km…….wow!!!!